There are times when every business, whether large or small, needs someone who has a way with words. That’s where Patricia Maunder comes in. With more than 20 years’ professional writing and editing experience, she knows how to express ideas and information clearly and engagingly.
Commercial commissions include:
- researching and writing three consecutive Australia Post annual reports
- lead writer for the City of Melbourne’s What’s On blog
- researching and writing the Sydney-Melbourne Touring international product manual
- researching and writing promotional copy for a Tourism Victoria winter campaign in The Examiner
- editing advertorial copy for Mamor Chocolates
- custom content for barrister Rebecca Lee.
Patricia writes what her clients need, whether working from supplied information, or starting from scratch, using well-honed research skills such as interviewing. When it comes to editing, her clients choose between a basic edit for professional polish, or a major overhaul. The end result always shines with excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation, accurate information, a compelling style and, where appropriate, effective marketing essentials. All this, delivered on time and according to brief.
Make your business shine – contact Patricia about writing or editing:
- website content
- magazines and newsletters for staff, clients or customers
- promotional material, such as brochures
- annual reports
- important letters
- media releases
- government submissions
- anything else you need to communicate with your audience.