Looking for someone who is articulate, intelligent and reliable to communicate with your audience? You need someone who has a way with words.
Patricia Maunder has more than 20 years’ experience as a professional writer, editor and broadcaster – primarily for Australian media such as The Age, The Sydney Morning Herald, ABC Radio and artshub.com.au, as well as Canadian, British and New Zealand publications. Her editorial focus is travel, arts and lifestyle, but she also works with a broad range of commercial clients including Australia Post and Tourism Victoria. Whatever the task, she knows how to express ideas and information – clearly and engagingly, on time and according to brief.
In 2012-16, Patricia was based in Canada where assignments took her from a night at an ice hotel to interviews with the likes of Margaret Atwood and Susan Sarandon. She’s now based in Melbourne once more, writing a curated travel guidebook to Montreal, to be published in Australia, the UK and USA by Hardie Grant in April 2019. Patricia is a member of the Australian Society of Travel Writers and the Media, Entertainment and Arts Alliance.
- Find out more about her media work’s editorial excellence.
- Learn more about the commercial acumen she brings to businesses large and small.
- Discover more about her education, career and interests.
- Read her blog, Zut Alors! An Australian in Quebec.
- Contact Patricia Maunder about making your publication, program or business shine.